PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ISM issues
Thread: ISM issues
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2009, 00:11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm cranky old CX guy, who's been around, Sisyphos. And no I don't want to delete that post. It's sayin' it like it is mate, a bit crude, yes.

I've seen the hard-core ISM's who shun the CC for talking to pilots, times are changing. That girliee in question is an ISM - "JC". Knew her when she was moving up the ranks in her red coat. She's a sickening head case.

Really, it's a sport for her to "reel" in and chase the white guys at the top of the CX food chain.

Point is, CX is promoting the "fun" girls now, they still have to snitch on all of their colleagues along the way too. IMHO, JC is a legal disaster waiting to happen. She passes out smashed in bars, hotel lobbies, cabs, pilot's beds. It's only a matter of time until she implicates CX when something happens to her.

I don't cheat on my wife and family.

I think ISM's need to be positive leaders on the plane, and ideally have the ability to socialize across all the ranks.

Should ISM's get smashed & pass out, then find themselves in a private place with one guy? Should ISMs get smashed & pass out in public places while on a layover alone? IMHO, NO Bloody WAY.

Should JC be demoted? Should the cranky ISM be demoted from the first posting in this thread? YES! They're both unprofessional and do nothing for the airline profession or crew relations.

I may put pen to paper and write her up. Enough.

Signed,

Cranky Old Guy (who'll be retired flying bush planes with no politics for a hobby, very soon)

Last edited by 414; 17th Apr 2009 at 15:32.