PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2009, 21:04
student88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unfortunately the 4 over wing exit version of the A319 is no longer unique to easyJet - there are a few airlines around which have chosen the option to have a greater seat number! However easyJet were the first to take it

A friend of mine had his interview with easyJet 2 weeks ago and nothing was asked of him about the airline, just 4 "give me an example of a time when" questions, where you're expected to give examples of when you've either gone the extra mile, taken charge of a situation, managed your time etc. There are loads of questions they could ask, think about some ideas but don't create generic answers or ones you've learnt off by heart. The recruitment guys and girls at easyJet want to see that you're thinking about what you're saying. If you want a minute to think about what you're going to say - tell them. They'd rather you spend a minute thinking about what you're going to say over you struggle and rush and not get the job. They're not there to fail you.

Study wikipedia for a little while however if you're going to learn anything, make sure it's our values and pillars. Pillars are things like Safety, investors, people, customers and operations excellence - values are safety, pioneering, passionate, team work and another which I cant remember. If you can relate to them in your interview you'll be earning muchos points. Make sure safety is your priority in everything you do!

Good luck!