PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Casa Drug screening
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2009, 09:38
Mr. Hat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lasiorhinus, unfortunately I'm just going to have to go back to the old lemon and honey hot drink method. Its bloody painful i know but I'm not going to risk it unless there is a significant change in policy re OTC stuff. So basically I'll have to call in sick.

The thing is, it means not only panedeine but also other medications, the nurofens the codrals or even better the ones for allergy season. I can't imagine how some of the long haul guys will go with no sleeping tablets.

Along with high viz vests, asic cards, security sceening, no flight service, TIBA, all introduced in the last few years it goes along way to keep some people in jobs, others not and our lives harder without one inch of difference to safety.

Each and every minute that passes is another minute where soemone somewhere has the opportunity to make things harder and less practical. And its also another minute for a bea counter to work out how to decrease another condition and save a penny.

My way of dealing with it is to do what they want, nod and smile and know they work in a job they hate and i don't.