PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DGCA CPL Conversion Exams
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2009, 21:55
shanx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Struggling pilot, game_gaurav,

I cleared my exams (composite and air regs) in the first attempt.
There's no clear cut formula or solution to it unfortunately (as much as we'd all like one).
I did my studies and I guess a little luck helped too ... passed regs with 70 !!

The Ground Studies for Pilots (GSP series) are very good books, however, I feel they are not what you should be reading if you're preparing for the DGCA exams. Just my personal opinion.
Clearing these exams are more about solving a lot of problems and questions from various question banks and other notes (coaching centers). I can confidently say that a lot of the questions in the exams are often repeated without even changing the order of the options !

Dont lose hope .. Im sure with the "right" guidance (perhaps a good teacher and some question banks) you'll clear these exams in the next attempt.

If you want I can scan and send you some notes/questions from previous DGCA papers which I've collected from my teacher and some friends ...
Also it would be a good way to kill some time as well, since Im pretty much jobless these days