PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Robert Mugabe "PB" in Ryanair gets Pilots to Vote YES
Old 9th Apr 2009, 16:03
the grim repa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
An audience with mol,for captplaystation

Sorry to get in the way of the playstation and camel love fest.Please do not moderate your language in the attempt to sound all reasonable and cuddly.Any more of this and these guys will have to be crowbarred apart,get a room lovebirds."mol is such a genius",for ripping me off,heee,heee!captplaystation you have been goosed so much by the boss,that you should feel well familiar with lhc humping you.

last guy i heard of spouting off about his empire stretching atlantic to urals,came to a sticky end in a bunker.maybe like him lhc would like to get rid of the "weak,dim witted and those lacking in self confidence",or just the "fair and reasonable"

Captplaystation don't let your "short term self interest" get in the way of lhc's "long term vision for the future".don't make me laugh!

happy easter from a pilot "notoriously self interested and blinkered in matters pertaining to buisness".

"our operation,our administration,we will have THOUSANDS of pilot jobs"
Ein reich,ein volk,ein FUHRER!!!

post completely in latin,with affection if you like,maybe you think you are a roman emperor(no just a sociopathic egomaniac dictator bully),it makes more sense!clown.