PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Disturbing news
Thread: Disturbing news
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2009, 15:10
dragqueen120

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
acknowledgement of your kindest replies to my dilema

Guys and Girls:

In relation to the question about my drinking habbits I would respond as follows:
I do drink, but not excessively, my prefered tipple is a fruity red or a quality whisky or Lager. I judge in quantity not quality.
I would like to thank 'cows' for saving me a job and assure him (presume its a him, but hope its not) that there will be some red bull and snacks left in the cupboard next to the industrial sewing machine in the kitchen (west wing of course).

There are no pic's of 'the old birds flaps' but I can describe:
A leathery cover much like the texture of a dock workers thumb surounds the main part of the flaps, they are easily raised and lowered but can cause chafeing against other materials. The age of the flap system helps give off an aroma reminisent of letting an old bicycle tyre down and sniffing the air that comes out.

Rock and roll fellow threaders live the dream!
PS congrats to the 2 instructors who got the students up the brian clough! (duff for non cockney ryming slang afishinados). Excuse my spelling I am a bit or a lot dislexic (seriously). I once went to a toga party dressed as a goat!