PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How Long it takes the Modular way???
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2009, 12:23
BSmuppet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clanger32,

now you have really given me the hump son because after this circus, I have to go home and have it all over again with the wife because I didn't do the dishes last night because of the football.

If you look at the first post, the question was "how long it takes going for fATPL the Modular way and average costs". So this is how much does it cost to get a Blue Book. Not how much you lose IF you take longer and the future loss in terms of pay scales/seniority.

We can debate untill the cows come home about what happens after the fATPL but it is ridiculous. There will always be someone younger than you, who has better T&Cs than you who is better looking than you etc.

Shall we start debating that if we were integrated guys, then the one in Oxford saves in the long run because he edns up going to BA compared to the CTC guy who ends up going to Easy Jet? Its fruitless. So what happens after the fATPL is irrelevant to working out how much going modular/intergrated ultimately costs you in a life time. The fist step is getting the blue book and this question is how much does it cost to get that book.

I have looked at all my responses and I can't really see a sentence where I have insulted you.