PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DGCA: Pilot licence examination results
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2009, 04:26
Schumi - Red Baron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Schumi ... It's funny to see the way you're contradicting yourself in the two paragraphs of yours above !!

You're outright rejecting the theory of people being randomly and purposely failed by the DGCA, ... YET ... in your second paragraph you're very vehemently spitting fire on the DGCA for being corrupt !!!
Mate, being corrupt and failing about 25-35% students without any reason is completely different... I was saying that the results are fair enough... The person who studies passes and who doesn't, well you can see the result...

In the second para, if you read it carefully, then you will notice i was speaking about the (mis)management of DGCA and the lack of proper structure for conducting exams...

I knew that there would be someone who will pop out with the question that the official might play with the software for result... But then again, you can blame everything and anything in the world to be wrong... Can't you...

And agent123 have you passed your exams... If yes, which agent did you paid the few lakhs to pass... And if you haven't then why is it that you are always failing... Is that the reason you believe about those 500-1000 students being failed...