PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DGCA: Pilot licence examination results
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2009, 17:09
Arcane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@lastdon

Look, I've already expressed my opinion. I stand by what I said - if you want to pass, you will ! No two ways about it.
You won't hear me defending DGCA on too many issues, but this is one I honestly feel isn't their fault. You can take a horse to water, but.....

And then you went ahead and took liberty to compare JAA with COMPOSITE paper. Its good that you are putting your views here, but what you just did was compare apples with oranges.
It was supposed to compare the workload faced by the JAA people versus that faced by us(those returning from the US).

I feel you need not be so harsh on some genuine kids, who also happen to be rich. Its like a generalised statement with no BASIS. There are still many non so super rich people still stuck up with these BABUS.
Granted, it was a generalized statement. No basis ? Hardly. You have the rich and spoiled and the not-so-rich and spoiled. End result is - both blame the world for their woes. Can't pass the DGCA exam ? DGCA's fault. Can't get your RT license ? That damn examiner's fault ! Didn't clear the PPL checkride ? "I got lost only this time, that's no reason to fail me !". Excuses.
Fact is, DGCA isn't going to change. What can we do to make the system work for us ?