PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DGCA: Pilot licence examination results
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2009, 15:59
lastdon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To Arcene and Sky Dance

Arcane,

I like your attitude which just makes me feel that you are one hard working person willing to slog it through.

Good to see that.

But im not sure if you had any experience with the BABUS. So making a smiley with the TERM "EXCUSES" is surely not something which will prove your point. Im not just ASSUMING, im talking with CONVICTION. Get REAL. Its not that bad as you seem to make out of my post, but it surely is a MESS.

First and foremost, you need to understand that i do not undermine the efforts being made by sincere students. India is surely full to the brim with talent. But how are you going to shape their skills into making them a responsible AIRMEN?

Tell me if im wrong in saying that the DGCA still have agents to whom you pay a hefty bribe to get through.

Correct me if im wrong in saying that most people still have no clue about the examination format and the horizon for study material.

And last but not the least, read the post by AGENT123 and specifically point number 4.

Also,
It really isn't DGCA's fault if the rich kids come back from America thinking the exams here will be exactly the same.
I feel you need not be so harsh on some genuine kids, who also happen to be rich. Its like a generalised statement with no BASIS. There are still many non so super rich people still stuck up with these BABUS.

And then you went ahead and took liberty to compare JAA with COMPOSITE paper. Its good that you are putting your views here, but what you just did was compare apples with oranges.

Well back to the thread,

@Sky Dancer,

It's time people stopped blaming the DGCA and everyone else possible and make an effort themselves.
Dont you think we all would have loved this too? There are surely many aspiring candidates who have passed the exams with their hard work. But failing the exams is not just when one does not put in efforts, there are still some factors as discussed.

Well just as you all im also aspiring wannabe. And trust me i hope that DGCA overhauls itself.

Happy contrails.......