PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2009, 15:58
cloud9dk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There have been a lot of good posts on this thread, and helped me a lot during my assessments. I'm happy to say I got through and am flying to New Zealand soon to start the cadet course.

I'm very aware of the current financial stuation for airlines, and I'm glad I'm starting the course now rather than finishing. I think in a time of depression such as now, education is quite possibly one of the best places to be. 2 years from now, who knows what will happen. I admit to having been starry eyed by the course, but I think that in two years time, things will be looking better, CTC are getting new airline partners and hopefully more will be joining.

The loan is tough, first to get, and second to pay off and make no mistake I'm already preparing myself for when I get out. I know I wont be on a lot of money and I will have to pay back the loan and people should realise this as well. At the same time though it is one of the best schemes around by the looks of it, and a great opportunity to experience something new and follow a dream.

best of luck to all who apply