PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Borghetti Gone..........
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2009, 03:33
Richard Kranium

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well this is indicative of modern day corporate garbage, the leprechaun has surounded himself with consumate kiss arse yes men and women.

I find it funny when the leprechaun says "John leaves knowing our succession planning has developed a new generation of senior leaders who are well repared to take over the reins"...I would say, well and more than prepared to be consumate "Greasy Pole Climbers".

I must be outdated, I don't go along with this new fandangled style of management, for me its the office goffer that climbs to the top job, the leprechaun, what did he do for Ansett, Jet* and now he is in Q...why?.

All we need to look around the world at these so called money gurus who ran all these banks and investment companies who have created this world financial catastrophy. Can you imagine the position Q would have been in now if "trickie Dickie" got his sale through to that symbol of disgust Macquarie Bank so that he could with his kiss arse greasy pole climbers could pocket millions of $'s.