PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Highland Flying School in Administration?
Old 6th Apr 2009, 18:30
Keygrip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
no bearde - I am the *first* to roll my eyes when I get numerous somewhat pathetically bleeting reports of messages that are libelous or unfair..will notify my solicitor forthwith...etc etc etc.

Your posts, however, are taking an ugly turn of direction and phraseology. I know you're upset at the financial losses, I know you're all upset about the conduct of <<HFS*>> - to constantly repeat the words "crooks" and "scam" is not the way I expect you to deal with this situation in a forum whos title includes the word "Professional".

You most certainly are not being so.

The legal system - not YOU - will decide if the persons involved are crooks. The courts will decide, not YOU, if it was a deliberate scam.

Of course you are all entitled to your opinions - but don't try to let your bitterness come out through the pages of this forum.

Posting the personal address and home telephone number of those involved in this situation is NOT what the "Professional Training" forum is for.

You may very well be 100% right in everything you say - I have no idea. I do, however, expect you to be 100% factual, professional and polite whilst addressing the subject here.

<<edit: Technical rephrase - at request of "bunroy">>