PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways Wannabes & Recruitment I
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2009, 17:01
ArthurNielsen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OD Singapore

i also didn't get in! sadness... it was also my first time ever so i was also a bit fidgety. in fact, my hands were still shaking right after i left the venue! but i really did appreciate audrey (the half-singaporean, half-malaysian) and carrie (the british). i went for audrey and she only asked the name i prefer to be called and my contact number. i guess it's fair enough to say that you know that you are possibly through to the next round if your conversation to the recruiter will last for more than 45 seconds i guess, haha. it was also a bit sad that she didn't even bother looking at the other contents of my resume, although that's very much understandable because there were like hundreds and hundreds of applicants that day.

By the way, just want to share that Audrey kept on emphasizing that people shouldn't act like babies once they get to Doha because no one forced them to go there in the first place. And I believe I've heard her say that QR FAs still need to take a breathalyzer test before reporting for duty.

lastly, she herself shared that she failed twice before becoming an FA for SIA (her first cabin crew job before moving to QR). so just try and try! Goodluck to all!