PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Robert Mugabe "PB" in Ryanair gets Pilots to Vote YES
Old 6th Apr 2009, 16:18
Leo Hairy-Camel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Stultus est sicut stultus facit

Ah, Didimus old thing. Thought I caught a whiff of bowel. Funny how you and Rubik, two of the biggest windbags on your sad, unwatched, pointless website at REPA should drop by to lend a hand to the BALPA recruiting bandwagon.

But wait, is this the same Rubik who wrote on Feb 16th:

I joined BALPA last September and have yet to get even so much as an e-mail from them, let alone a membership card or magazine.
BALPA are happy to taker my money but have shown little interest in me or Ryanair, as far as I can see. When are the airport meetings, when will we know if we have enough members to represent the pilot body, when will the ballot occur ?
When will BALPA let the world know that protecting Ryanair pilots should be their number ONE prority. Where We go this week, the rest will follow in the weeks to come.
If nothing happens in the next few months, least of all a membership card, I will leave the Union and the pilots can go hang.

I have the nasty feeling that REPA was set up by FR management to divide the pilots and to give them the misguided idea that they had a forum to unite them against the management. In fact, it has done exactly what it was designed to do, divided and conquered the fragmented pilots.

The talk about unity means nothing if no-one is in charge. I am uniting with whom, might I ask? We can be as united as much as is possible but unless someone steps up to the plate and delivers the ultimatum to FR bosses, then just what are we members of? A pointless, ineffectual, mutual moaning society?

REPA, If you, whoever you are, are not willing to lead, then close the site and leave us to turn to BALPA to try to get at least something done.
And the always nasty Dim Reaper, who calls himself Didimus elsewhere. Now then, what was it you had to say on Feb 14th? Oh, yes thats right...
I Hate to admit it but this website has turned into the biggest load of b*ll*cks i have been associated with.no moderators present,no leadership from ialpa/balpa,absolute bull**** in the threads.if after all this time ialpa/balpa have not come up with a plan,then it is safe to say that there will be no plan and this website is now just a farce.for a website that was set up for pilot welfare and to promote unity,it is a joke.i am pissed off with this bull****.where is the campaign,where is the information,the coordinated strategy.i would be embarassed to let an outsider access to this website.shut it down and that jokey office in stn also.at least turn off the heating and website access.then it is possible that the balpa numbnuts there might actually get out and meet some ryanair pilots.

THIS WEBSITE IS A JOKE!!!
Gosh! But wait, there's more!
a
ll due respect but i have heard this argument,over and over.the truth is nobody knows anything and we are not moving forward,quite the contrary.we continue to lose good guys to other airlines.a lot happening behind the scenes has been going on for a long time now and we are no nearer to putting the most basic of foundations in place.i would love to believe that we are making progress but in the absence of evidence,i have now to assume that we are not going anywhere.when balpa promise me a recognition campaign and continue to take my money.i would be a fool to continue to believe that they will ever do any proactive.sitting in an office does not cut it for me anymore.when the balpa moderator reads this,let he be under no illusion,i will lead a mass resignation from balpa in the coming months.they are simply not doing anywhere near enough.before i hear about calling them or visiting their office.it has all been done to no avail.they are the ones who should be calling us.balpa like ryanair may assume we are fools,that will cost them!!!
Ouch! And my personal favourite...
how can one man be moderator and run himself ragged.this individual is in my opinion taking too many risks with his long term health and sanity.where are balpa with their huge reserves and organisation?sitting in some ivory tower at stn airport.where is the contact with real pilots?where is the plan?where are the balpa personnel?i haven't seen any of them.simple as pie,balpa.**** or get off the pot.make use of the subs or lose them!!!the choice is yours.will anyone in authority from balpa come on here to answer the questions?will they front up a meeting?will they start facilitating?hasn't happened so far.

answer my bloody questions and stop hiding behind the pilots!!!

as for martyrs,forget it .no surer way for the pilots to disappear into the ether.******* spineless bastards!
Grumpy little chap, isn't he! Can it be the writers of these broadsides against the useless BA pilot's union can be the self-same chaps now leading the charge for BALPA membership? Surely not!

Well, if there's any further proof needed of the sort of twisted, inconsistent mendacity that BALPA like to decorate their organisation with, you need look no further that Didimus/Dim Reaper and Rubik101. One minute you're tilting at the BALPA windmills like some sort of Don Quixote on mood stabilisers, and the next, you're leading the recruitment drive!

No wonder BALPA are against identity cards. With so many personalities to choose from within each of their members, the administration would be a nightmare! Give it up, boys, the jig is up.

Last edited by Leo Hairy-Camel; 6th Apr 2009 at 16:30.