PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin in trouble?
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2009, 06:54
powersfasher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D & W

Your unsubstantiated rumor has annoyed me slightly, why?

If I went to your primary work related forum (which is as you have said is not this one) and spread such rubbish around about the company you work for. Would you not be a little offended either?

So therefore, when you do travel premium economy I’m going to personally make sure you get up graded to Business class.

Give you the softest pillow and the warmest dooner, the hottest flight attendant to look after you, to dote on you hand and foot (might even make it a female one at that).

Give you all the extra movie channels (oh yes there are ones for the flight crew).

Arrange the best meal and the best seat which is by the way in 5A and block off 5B (if you are not flying that is).

I will bring personal updates straight from the cockpit of the latest weather via acars and updated arrival time every few hours just for you, all for free.

In fact YOU WILL be treated like a VVIP I will go out of my way to make it happen.

Just a rumor by the way, calm down if it does not happen.

And for next time, when people who would know tell you that your rumor is Legless perhaps you could believe them.