PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK add for First Officers today.
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2009, 06:23
AirbusDriverX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Luck

well the question is who still want to join emirates with terms and conditions going down on a daily basis?

Management does whatever they want with your terms and conditions. Ask any EK pilots what kind of bull**** they have to deal with since January this year...

No more than 5 days OFF in a row (no more commutting...), increase in overtime limits (they will make you fly 90 hours on ULR for the same price now), no more housing allowance if you leave EK accomodation. You must stop flying if your BMI (Body Mass Index) is over a certain limit. Not to mention also that if your wife wants to take the pill she has to get approval from her husband now, and singles (cabin crew and others) are forbidden to have the pill (it is against the law!).

The point here is that there is no discussion possible and of course no counter power to oppose these decisions, it is a take it or leave it situation.

I am not even going to comment the 'resignation' of the pilots tail striking that A340 in Melbourne few weeks back... It tells a lot about EK's flight safety policies...

Believe me EK was the best job in the ME few years ago but now...

Well good luck all wannabees,
The Sandpit is not what it used to be,
ADX