PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heli ditch North Sea G-REDL: NOT condolences
Old 6th Apr 2009, 01:23
Senior Pilot
Chief Bottle Washer

Received 192 Likes on 119 Posts
Originally Posted by P1V1T1
Thanks for the reply Senior but post 47 is a total contradiction .

"Anyone who is not touched by this tragedy is in the minority. There were, however, a number of posts which would be better in a separate thread"

Quote explained
"We dont care what you think we want the dirty gossip . Condolences are a waste of time ."

Senior i've followed this thread and was humbled when so many people offered their condolences. It made me proud to be a pilot .

Now since this thread has been changed it shows how many desk pilots are really out their . Best of luck guys , enjoy simulator X.

GET A LIFE
Apart from your crass rudeness, I will take exception to your rant. The Condolences thread was started 8 hours after the first post: we're not online all the time, otherwise it would have been earlier. This is not unusual for accidents with so much interest, Colin McCrae's accident springs to mind.

If you have followed this thread, etc, as you say, then why have you decided to make an issue after another 4 days? If you're after an argument, please take it somewhere else. This thread is not the place. Meanwhile, your condolences would be appreciated in the right thread.