PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bristow Photos
Thread: Bristow Photos
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2009, 21:12
soggyboxers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TTO,

Many, many thanks for bringing back so many happy memories of carefree days at Redhill FTS, giving many engine-offs and surviving

Okon Etuk, aka David Uno-Ekwang, now known as David Uno, I last heard of in Malabo with CHC. O O (Olawale), now Philip Agunbiade is now an Airbus 330 Captain with Thomas Cook Airlines (or whatever it's called now). Akin Oni on the way to great things with Bristow in Nigeria after his recent return from being GM Northern North Sea. Ike Eze tragically died in a B206 crash at Biggin Hill many years ago. Obi (Wanobi) Nwana after being CTC Bell 412 for Bristow is now an aviation advisor for Chevron in Nigeria. Mark Wake sadly died in an S76 accident in the SNS. Whatever happened to Dave Reid after he left Nigeria? Tim Rolfe is the S92 guru with Bristow in Aberdeen, and Tim Glasspool one of the Chief Pilots with Bristow at Aberdeen. I think Gary Queen was last at Lee SAR and David Denman has now given up gazing at pretty sheep at Den Helder and is my Capo di tuto capo on the S76 at Norwich . George Santos is Crew Planning Manager? with CHC at Aberdeen at Dapo Oyeleke about to be GM SNS for Bristow. Jamie Jamieson grew a beard and discovered earrings. For any old students or friends whose names I have omitted I apologise, but I've always tried to keep up with movements and have always been so pleased to see how your careers have progressed in so many ways. I hope you've found aviation as much fun as I still do