PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KR737
Thread: KR737
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2009, 13:03
ad-astra

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Therein lies the issue - kick away - Labor or Liberal, dammed or not, character or not, fraud or not, abuse or critism,

Your bias determines whether he has a right to say " I'm not happy"

I don't care much - the issue will be dead in a day or so - the press will be onto much more important issues - PPrune will solve the next world problem and the Prime Minister will (hopefully) still be able to say hey YOU stuffed up and (hopefully) someone will be big enough to say YEP I did, or I will fix it and I wont go to the press to score bonus points.

With a bit of luck I won't have to listen to the next chicken or fish expose!

In the mean time as it is sooo "VERY" important to the "Character" of the Prime Minister I suggest you take it up with the High Court.

In the mean time the rest of us will shake our heads and smile at the furore that the press have created and how unimportant this will seem in two weeks time!

Alas I am in the dark as to who made the error - it seems the experts have detremined what KR did,what KR's department did, and what KR's PA did, or all of the above.

"Pot shots" .............PLEASE!

Keep up the support of your crew.
Alas my turnarounds do not allow 180 frustrated passengers to have a piece of me.

Last edited by ad-astra; 5th Apr 2009 at 13:19.