PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar planning exercise
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2009, 00:29
jtr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks

Rad-Alt and those who took the time to PM me, thank you very much for your time. I appreciate the effort.

To those of you who are so confident applicants to J* are about to ruin the industry, denigrate the profession, lower standards, cause birth defects, emit carcinogenic fumes, promote global terrorism, and stop the world spinning... ask yourself what you would do if you had applied to 17 different airlines and 7 different contract agencies over the past 4 months and only been offered one interview. I have 5000hrs on 3 different jet types, a family that likes to be fed, and am not qualified to work as a Manly ferry deck hand or a barista, and where I live in the world I am not able to get a job "stacking supermarket shelves"

Walk a mile etc

HKfooey, note that I didn't rain on your parade when you took a job in HKG and took a contract that offered inferior T+C compared to the "established carriers" yet you have the audacity to infer I am prostituting myself by interviewing for a job the offers inferior T+C compared to the "established carriers"