PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SQ006 final report out 26/4/02
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2002, 08:12
hawkeye18

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apologies folks for littering the thread, but liar and purveyor of semi-truth and false information need to be exposed/curtailed to maintain professionalism in PRRuNe.

............................................................ .............................................
To Gladiator,

"As I always have in the past, I come armed with both internal and external numbered SIA documents. All challenges to prove me otherwise are welcome."

Are these so called documents,current or past records? If it is not current then they are history and please do specify so when u wave them at us.

You also claimed to have won a court case with SIA (1st May 2002 05:08 Hrs):

"Not too long ago (it is all in the PPRuNe archives) when I fought SIA in the United States Federal court over SIA's unsafe flight operations (First officer in the Captain's seat without proper training and license as required by ICAO annexes),

Outcome of the case, they had to stop this practice.

If u claimed you have won the case, then how come:"The facts remain documented, dozens more SIA B747-400 first officers on line did not at the time of SQ006 accident. " ???

Don't u think You are contradicting Yourself on the above ???!!!

............................................................ ............................................

As far as I am concerned, the facts has proven you wrong, and that u shot off your hips but instead had shot your own feet!!

For whatever your are worth , I rekon you are one that quote "false facts" from your own agenda ,and does not face up to facts.....current and recorded one that is !!

You are entitiled to your opinion in any case, [B]and continue to lug your baggages and live in the past, but facts speaks louder than you!!!!!!![B]

for the record:

Gladiator:

Ax to grind or not I am still a former insider with certain information. In reference to ICAO and SQ006, let me inform you that the crewmember configuration on the ill fated flight or other SIA flights did not meet ICAO minimum standards.

SQ006 had a three crewmember configuration. One captain and two first officers. One or both of the first officers may or may not have met this standard, and even if those two particular first officers did, SIA's other B747-400 flights did not.

Hawkeye 18 :

Obviously u are not that well informed on the crewing of SQ006 after all .... and I take it that your utterance "of the other flights not meeting ICAO minimum standards is also a pure conjecture on your part.

This is from the ASC report :

CM1 The Captain was issued an ATPL on Jan 3 1993

CM2 The First Officer was issued an ATPL on August 6,1999

CM3 The Relief Pilot was issued an ATPL on January 7,1997

There is a great difference between an insider and a use-to-be insider!

I rest my case !! On facts and nonsense!!

And now these!!!!!:

Gladiator:"Both first officers of SQ006 having had their ATPL was pure luck for SIA, and I mean pure luck. The facts remain documented, dozens more SIA B747-400 first officers on line did not at the time of SQ006 accident. "

Judge Yourself folks!!!

Last edited by hawkeye18; 4th May 2002 at 10:03.