PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KR737
Thread: KR737
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2009, 00:43
ad-astra

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ok the previous thread was locked possibly because the participants were winding themselves up into some sort of self indulgent frenzy on what they read in the press and filled in whatever gaps with whatever their imagination could come up with.

It's a VIP flight.

In any other situation the employee would be on the street or the service provider would be replaced the next day.

I am not aware of what was or was not said (and I would be mighty disappointed if it did reach the press) but for heaven's sake get off your 'high appalled horses' and acknowledge that someone stuffed up, someone was told they stuffed up (without losing their job) and hopefully everyone can get back to what they are actually employed to do.

Of more concern to me is that this issue reached the press at all. If the RAAF find it impossible to maintain some degree of confidentiality on their VIP flights I would suggest today's menu is the least of their concerns.

We all criticize the press for their ability to "create" news but boy some people here would be desperate without them!

Last edited by ad-astra; 4th Apr 2009 at 01:39.