PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BRISTOL - 4
Thread: BRISTOL - 4
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2009, 18:30
nivsy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Really only posting here because I have used this (to be no longer) service 5 times in the past year.

Personally I thought the Eurowings (LH) cabin crew as good (and bad) as just about everyone else. I would say the majority of pax on teh flights I was on was predominately for leisure.

My biggest issue was that the LH booking system always made the fares to be excessive (especially with connections) and it ws easier and cheaper to fly from the big place london way.

Lufthansa has a history of flights being introduced from the regions and subsequently dropping them...going back a few years I remember fairly good loads on Glasgow-Dusseldorf and Glasgow-Frankfurt. Both were lost for one reason or another.

Price is a main driver and convenience is certainly a factor but in my opinion not the overall decision maker. I can never understand why flying from the regions costs more than from London. A prime example is using Continental ex Glasgow and most likely ex BRS. It costs more than flying from Heathrow.

Nivsy.