PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air NZ Inflight Concierges
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2009, 14:40
lilflyboy262

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I totally understand where you are coming from koru kid, I am just in the unique position of being able to see roughly 30-50 crew a day. This is just what I have understood through listening to your own feedback, along with what I have observed in the gate lounges at boarding times.
I do know quite a few crew, both long haul and short haul that went for these positions, admittedly largely short haul. Anything to get off of the Zeal contracts... But there were a large portion of the ground based crew that also went for it and didnt get the job...

Sad to see that the IAC's have been cut back, I could have really done with one on NZ84 tonight. But I have heard that they may be rehiring again soon?

Sadly though it seems, with a few of AirNZ flights, there are some very average crew members, which has dissappointed me when I know so many great ones!
But then again, this isnt just a crew thing, its a entire company thing spanning from the flight deck to the checkin counters to sales desks.

If your coming through auckland intl sometime soon, look out for Jeremy, thats me, introduce yourself Its good to meet more crew.
If you cant find me, its probably because I am down on the plane doing the headsets for you