PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar NZ News????
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2009, 04:19
Fruet Mich

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wideglider, why is it that Jetconnect are getting ZK registered 800's ZK-ZQA, ZQB and ZQC? and just spent a lot of money putting ZK-JTS on the NZ register? Because NZCAA won't allow it and the Qantas union wouldn't allow it the last time Jetconnect tried for the 400's with RNP. Jetstar NZ currently does not have an AOC because NZCAA won't allow VH registered aircraft to fly domestic NZ routes. I think you'll find that Pac Blue operate ZK registered aircraft domestically in NZ.

There is no mention of VH Jetconnect aircraft and will not be. Let me know when you hear from Jetconnect management they are getting VH registered aircraft and then ask them to send a memo out to their staff. Until then it's a dream that woke you up late last night.

Case and point about being patient with management. Jet* now offering Capt's free type rating because they can't get capt's. However because of the FO's all falling over eah other, they have F*$ked themselves with a crap salary and 50% of a capt salary. Great work guys!! As I've said before No pilots, no passengers. We are the masters of our own destiny. Looks like a pretty crappy one from where I'm sitting? Yeah?