PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Robert Mugabe "PB" in Ryanair gets Pilots to Vote YES
Old 1st Apr 2009, 20:40
FreeBird1106

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
inveritas, i will take take your post to it's real value - an April's fool.. we all know that those tactics do not work and are useless. After WB came PB, after him will come whoever will ask for less money to do the same job. Same thing, different color. IALPA should not waste money persuing an individual manager for the sake of getting him fired. In fact your post is in my view deliberately naive, nobody will fall for it.

The only way to stop the erosion of t&c's is by bringing balpa in in the UK, get organised and show your support. And obviously IALPA or any other ECA union should concentrate on a pan-european recognition

Also be very carefull with your language - I find it very distasteful. BRK guys are on a contract because for 80% of them it was the only contract offered by RYR. No choice, take it or leave it. Don't like it? Go to China!

So please stop disrespecting your fellow colleague on the basis of him being BRK or not. They are NOT the cause of the problem, the current management IS.

This is what we are fighting against - RYR's unchallenged power to decide on one's contract, salary, base, sby, A/L, career progress, etc..