PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indian Air Force 1....
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2009, 16:40
Schumi - Red Baron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mate, what about the real "heros" who save and defend the country.... NSG (National Security Guard) does not have their own aircraft... They had 3 helicopter's but one was destroyed while other two cannot be used because of the condition they are in (The attack on Mumbai underlined that).... Don't they deserve good equipment...

I pay tax, so that government uses that money for the development of the country.... Strengthening of our forces... Providing them with sufficient equipments... Building proper infrastructure.... Not for the wish and whims of some people who want to enjoy their life on our hard earned money...... I highly respect DR. A.P.J. Kalam, ex-president of India... He had a vision and implemented on those... He stopped the excessive expenditure of the government...

I believe that the AI and the IAF planes earlier used were good enough... On one hand the government is stopping some projects due to lack of money and on other hand purchasing new fancy toys (the refinery in Punjab, owned by government and L.N. Mittal might stop due to lack of cash and incentives by government of India and punjab)....