PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Robert Mugabe "PB" in Ryanair gets Pilots to Vote YES
Old 1st Apr 2009, 10:51
Cloud Bunny

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quite frankly MOL is a lunatic and nothing is beyond comprehension as far as he is concerned. If STN voted in BALPA then I am sure he would stick to his word and close the base without a second thought. The guy now thinks he is immortal and he will do anything to reassert his power and authority - classic dictator. Not too sure about all the criticism heading PB's way, it's MOL that sets the tone and sets down laws and rules that his henchmen have to abide by (of which PB is obviously one) if they don't then they will be sacked. Or shot. For Ryanair to be cured, then the changes have to made at the VERY top. Maybe then and just maybe, things may change for the benefit of everyone.
It's such a shame that when you look at the opportunities on offer FR could be one of the best jobs in Europe, at the moment it's just sheer misery, like being in the prison showers. You know you're going to get f£$*ed in the butt, it's just a matter of waiting.
As for BALPA, i fear what will happen if they got voted in, but then again I think it has to be done.