PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SLF Ignoring CC. What to do?
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2009, 10:41
Munnyspinner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Clearly the russians have the answer!

Drunken Flight Attendants Beat Aeroflot

According to Bloomberg this morning, drunken flight attendants beat up a man
on an Aeroflot flight from Moscow to the Siberian oil town of Nizhnevartovsk after he served himself when the attendants refused
to bring his girlfriend more wine. The three male attendants work for Aviaenergo, which Russian state-run carrier Aeroflot uses on some domestic flights. The passenger had a black eye when he got off the four-hour flight and has filed assault charges. Other people on the flight said the attendants dropped food trays and slammed a passenger in a doorway as he left the plane.
The quote was something to the effect ``You understand how coordination worsens when someone isn't sober,'' Aeroflot might reconsider its contract with Aviaenergo if it finds the crew started the fight.

On a separate note, Aeroflot may join Air France's Sky Team frequent flier network soon, which will be great for business fliers that want to collect more points. Personally, I would have been happier had they chosen Lufthansa and the Star Alliance group. As the French might say, C'est la vie

I better make sure Tighslat doesn't catch me! And, where the **** is rainboe when you need him?