PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bluestream Ceases trading?
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2009, 10:19
wiggywoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whoa guys! steady on.

nm2009 - I disagree. We do not KNOW who is to blame for what happened to BlueStream. We have been told various acusations. We have heard various rumors. We know there is an ongoing civil court case. We know very few facts on which to come to a sensible conclusion for ourselves though. We KNOW that the Administrators are investigating. Hopefully they will find the facts and I sincerely hope that, IF any transgessions or dodgy dealings are found that had a direct impact on the failing of the company (other than the general economic downturn, of course) which resulted in me and around 30 of my colleagues being out of work and owed money, then those (singular or plural) responsible DO get what is coming to them.

jeteasy1 - Sorry to be picky, but you stated that you wanted to point out some facts and then went on to state a couple of opinions. Nothing wrong with opinions (or rumours etc), but they are not facts. Do you specifically know what the "large problems" were left by JM, what was done about them and how that led to the failure of the company? Feel free to PM me. Don't forget, CW was financial director before JM left and MD after. MP was the 65% share-holder before and after (didn't become a Director until Oct 2008 - what is that all about?). DW's company has been responsible for the accounts all the way through.

The fact is, wether or not there is blame to be apportioned in the failing of BlueStream and questions over who is to blame, as directors and company secretary MP, CW, PM and DW are responsible and accountable for what happened and how it has been handled. It's no different to being the Captain of an aircraft. I have stated some facts previously about how it was handled and the conclusion I have come to is that, something is distinctly "wrong".

I'll leave you all to come to, and express, your own conclusions.

I am happy to listen to any facts that might make me change my opinion/conclusion - but the directors can't talk to us.

Last edited by wiggywoo; 1st Apr 2009 at 13:42.