PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Pilot Training Assessment 2009
Old 1st Apr 2009, 05:57
Gustavo_Nieto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please Tell me its a joke.

I don't know how to describe this feeling, i'm so sad, and angry at the same time, i just can't believe it, everything was in that assessment i was invited in Toronto, everything fitted so perfectly ( I was told someday last year that i would be where i've always wanted to be by August of this year,maybe it's something fool but when i was invited to YYZ assessment i was shocked) i'm so angry with those who where invited to the previous assessments such as in LHR and FRA and just din't show up. Hundreds failed to attend to those assessments !! ; now i'm looking for a chance to attend to the next last assessments, because they a have cancelled the one i was planning to attend (YYZ). I don't know if i should write to etihad asking them a chance to ANY of the following assessments, because i know that more than one will not attend !!!! , more than one will decide to leave a sit empty and maybe continue studies, look for another oportunities,decide that maybe its to hard to be selected, and finally won't attend. That's the chair i would be so happy and so delighted to sit in.
Etihad Staff reading my post: Please if you have any available slot in the next assessments please let me know ! [email protected] , i was already invited to YYZ assessment but now if you have postponed i would like to attend to any assessment left this year.

I'm pretty confident i would be an exceptional pilot for Etihad, i just need the opportunity to probe it, but now i don't see that opportunity coming, i'm so sad and dissapointed, my objective for this year was that: Becoming an Etihad Cadet Pilot, i bought books, studied hard , unless it was a long time to go until August, i wasn't just trying to pass, but i was studying to be the best !!

Now i don't know what to do, if either write to etihad and request an assessment in the next months for Grooup 2 or wait untill 2010, though i havn't receive that email about postponing the assessments yet

I just hope i could have a chance to attend to any assessment left in this year