PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GB Rules - OK?
Thread: GB Rules - OK?
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2002, 10:14
Big Dog's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Next-you are mssing the point-no one is under any illusions, and I have all ready intimated, that GB exist only in it's current form as a result of the Franchise. ie the fact that we are seen as BA to the punters. GB sops are very similar to BA's but not the same, esp on the Airbus where we belive that the manufacture might just know a bit more about the airplane than BA - wierd huh?

I'm sure that lardy is nott sticking two fingers up to BA......do you really think that having gone through and psased the BA selection makes you a better pilot? Or can you not see it for the lottery it is generally accepted to be.

If you think that BA can place some of it's pilots with GB-go ahead and try-you may turn out to be right, you may not-time will tell. Don't expect us to let it haappen without a fight though. If you want to bring Franchise flying wholly within the BA group-go ahead and organise a takeover or full integration-call it what you will.

Just as an aside-since you all seem so set against Franchises, subsidaries etc (I've all ready said I fully understand why you feel that and you have a point)-where were you all when the franchises were being given out and the subsidiaries being set up? Probably talking about Bidline, allownaces and seniority as you interminably do.