PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - T5 - Conformance ( a rant)
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2009, 14:10
TightSlot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F3G - Surely, you can thereby use anything to justify anything, on that basis? The two episodes are essentially unrelated. I could, in theory, demand the use of the First Class Lounge because the airline had lost my bag on a previous flight, or failed to provide a vegetarian meal, or had not honored my seat request. The airline might choose to offer those facilities to me by way of apology, but I would have no right to take them.

There is no suggestion made by any sensible person that any airline is without sin - far from it! However, linkage cannot be assigned to unrelated events as a means to justify dishonest behavior. Munnyspinner's behavior is identical to that of a cheap and common little thief, as detained by the dozen on any Saturday morning High Street sweep - he simply has sufficient education to attempt to cloud matters with pseudo-legal BS and an inflated sense of self-worth that allows him to believe that compliance is for lesser people. The most fascinating aspect, is the arrogance that permits his (it cannot surely be a female) continued posting on the subject with neither remorse nor the remotest understanding of how his character might be perceived - not only here, but in the Cabin Crew forum as well. I have to assume, with such a cocktail of character traits that he is a politician?