PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Pilot Training Center
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2009, 05:44
pilotbc90

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down info comments suggestions on Global Pilot Training

anyone have more info on this program other then talking to John? I saw a AD for this program on Flight International and wrote him AD was calling for Base+300Hrs of A320 time for $29,900 I was offered a quote in E mail of $48,900 I already have A320 type. I just need currency on type.

I am not sure what to think of this, it appears a bit too good to be true. in this global recession period.
had similar experience with http://www.icpilot.com/ & Boeing 737 Type Rating, Airbus A320 Type Rating, Boeing 757 Type Rating - Bond Aviation Services god !! stay away from these people. it was Tulio Ramirez of IcPilot & Larry Bond of Bond Aviation who where ripping people off for $13K for A320 type and $25K for 300 hrs. of A320 time supposed to be with Indigo Airlines in India.

I came to know about this when I was doing my type @ Bond Aviation in Orlando, MI. although I was successful with A320 type there were guys who had signed up for the time building program. they where unsuccessful with the type and lost $25K for time building. refund was out of the question.

anyone have more info, similar experiences, comments, suggestions please share them with me.