PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyjet
Thread: easyjet
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2009, 13:44
clanger32

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm not particularly into 'bashing' anyone, even if their manner is a bit *ahem* suspect, however I did just [in a moment of boredom] decide to check up on FCs history.
The following thread is the first the search facility shows her as having posted on....http://www.pprune.org/spanish-forum/...-valencia.html
Reading through this, we can see that in early March 2007, FC was unclear where to go and start ab initio training, whereas by November 2007, she had started training "somewhere else". So, given average integrated course time of around 15 months, EVEN if she had researched (assuming she did research!) and found another flight school AND been able to start less than a month later she would only have graduated between July 2008 and January 2009. And this at a time when certainly in the UK there was about a four month wait before you could hope to start an integrated course.....I know, given I started in Aug 07.

Draw your own conclusions whether graduating in July 08 would have seen her able to get onto any ATP scheme with EZY, or whether that ratifies anything.

FC - genuinely not trying to shoot you down, hell - I'm newly qualified with no hope of a job currently [or more precisely, back in my old job, thankfully and earning a nice sum] - so I know what it's like, but might help your credibility if you explained these discrepancies...