PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATTENTION B767/A340 CREWS!
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2001, 04:57
Stuka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guvnor and the rest:
I see you do your homework, however you are not playing fair, NYC is not US standard, I would rather use MIA, which is more like the rest of the country, to get an Idea I spend roughly U$ 750 a month in schooling for two kids, roughly 20% of my salary, I will not mention retirement, which by what I've seen posted here, large companies contribute to it, the only thing that LanChile contributes to us is a party a year and our stress levels. As for legal action, we might spend years on it with no results, see what happened with Pinochet, this country is owned by the wealthy and the poweful. Forget about profit sharing, every time wev'e tried something like that they've screwed us over, and that includes every employee, not just pilots. In a letter to all employees critizising our union, the CEO stated " you cannot expect one world wages and working conditions, because this is Chile, latin america, not a developed country". It means we must be supermen, since we have to work more hours, in worse conditions for less money. Curious is that he enjoys a developed world standard of living.I guess being this a third world country, slavery is allowed