PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stapleford Flight Centre (Merged 2009)
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2009, 09:46
flyvirgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey there I hope this help’s.
Yesterday (sat 28th march 2009) I thought I’d pop down to stapleford flight centre to check out the establishment, I’m thinking of doing my commercial flight training there.
I rang up in the morning to make sure it was all ok (which it was), so off we went.
We got there and was greeted at the reception by Brian Peppercorn, we went to his office and had a good chat, he explained the whole course to me from cpl to me/ir, he told us the pros and cons which was really helpful, I was surprised because he gave up like an hour of his time to talk to us.
Once we had finished our chat he handed me over to Scott because Brian was due to fly, Scott gave me a tour of the facility and all the aircraft, the aircraft are second to none, the facilities are top notch the accommodations are amazing well worth the money, Scott also gave us a tour of the simulators.
From what I have seen the place is amazing and I will recommend it to anyone, and I will certainly be doing my training there once the ATPL have been completed.
Thanks to all the instructor’s.
Adam