PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Demise of Hong Kong Airlines
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2009, 01:03
intelligentpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The emails listed below are the contact for SCMP and Korean Herald. Send them an introduction, tell your story and hope something is published. HKA and HKE have got away with all these contract changes and staff treatment without any media or public knowledge. The idea is not to hurt the companies, because jobs and families are dependant on them, but to expose them and let the world know how they go about business.

Is Stanley aware that most of the decisions that are made by Wu and his incompetents are actually detrimental to HKE. They ruined everything here and now are screwing HKE. For example the efforts they made to encourage trained and experienced pilots to leave the companyHKE (go to China etc) only now to need to retrain HKA pilots to go to HKE, and probably employ other new guys in the near future at a massive cost to the share holder, in this case Stanley or whoever is the majority share holder besides Hainan. What a great idea, force the experienced pilots from a young developing airline, give them to a separate airline in china, and replace them with less experienced cheap labour, at huge expense in troubled economic times.

What about the brilliant decision to transfer 19 HKA flight attendants at HKE (on a higher pay scale than HKE's) when it was obvious they were not needed, then a few weeks later put all the cabin crew on forced leave without pay. You guys are brilliant, what a great idea.

Here is another good idea, piss all the pilots off so much they all have interviews at Shenzhen and Japan, Korean, Qatar and others, now pay the training captains less and employ inexperienced pilots with no local experience. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself short of crews in the near future. Without a doubt the most pathetic, incompetent and stupid managers I have ever experienced in my long lifetime, in ANY business.

Is Stanley aware? Please someone forward this to him. I really believe the shareholders have no idea how much money these guys have flushed down the drain, directly and indirectly.

So write your story and tell the world. And distribute these emails freely.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Sincerely I.P