PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Midex Airlines (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2009, 19:06
Podunk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Happy Times to come in Al Ain if this email is accurate.

Names have been initialized to protect their feelings.

Extracted from MIdex........

To All A300 Crews & Captain M.:

Please see important message below from our Director of Operations.

Best regards,
D.M.
MIDEX AIRLINES

TO : A300 Crews
RE : Discipline in A300 Pilots Group
=============================
It has come to our attention that discipline in the A300 Pilots Group is totally missing.
You have been informed by D.M on a number of occasions about this lack of discipline.
= Reporting on time for duty
= Smoking
= Drinking
= Missing Sim slots
Please be assured that whatever D.M. is writing to you is coming from me and is backed by Management in Dubai.
If this situation is not improving shortly, disciplinary measures will be put into place and you can be sure that this will be recorded in your file with MIDEX AIRLINES and any other employees you might find in the future.
You all have had a fairly easy time until now, your salaries have been paid and MIDEX has the most generous ON/OFF duty times in the entire industry.
We are looking at ways to change the ON/OFF duty times in the near future as in the current worldwide economic turmoil we have to find ways to keep the Company going.
I don't have to remind you how many flight crews and other personnel have been laid off by major companies, many times bigger than MIDEX.

A.P.G

If "I" worked for Midex, I would be shaking in my boots that "my" future "employees" would have a bad write up in a Midex file.

I can see the company might get miffed if people show up late for work, or blow off sim slots ..... but smoking and drinking in a cargo outfit? I didn't think quality Ganja was available in the UAE for non-locals.

Any comments on this one, Lion 01? Is the Climbto350 ad going to be edited to reflect this threat?