PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Arik Air Accomodation
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2009, 17:30
batsky2000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To go a little off topic, I am going for my interview in 2 weeks, and after reading the contract i have a question. It says that 90% of your pay will be in US $ in a bank that you nominate (US Bank for me), and 10% will be in Nigerian currency. Do they wire transfer the 90% into your bank by the 30th of each month as stated, and how does the 10% get paid out? And when you are on your month off, if the 10% is paid in cash, how do they pay you when you are home?

Also it states that you get a laptop and mobile phone, do they issue these and do you take them home with you or do you leave them with the company before you go home?

As to your airline tickets home and work, will they give you what you want in terms of which airline to use? as an example, i live in Florida, and Delta is the main airline at my airport, and Delta has a direct flight to Lagos from atlanta, what are the chances of them using that flight for me?

The contract says that the schedule is 5 days on and 2 days off when working, how well do they stick to that?

Any other nice facts would be much appreciated

Thanks