PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Passengers 'upgrading' themselves - what do you do?
Old 28th Mar 2009, 14:05
T4Turtle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I Was Upgraded

I flew as a passenger from LHR to Cairo. I boarded quite late. The previous day I had an osteopath's appointment, so I needed a seat with a little room. Check-in staff were a great help and placed me in an economy aisle seat in the middle run. When I went to the seat number I discovered a business man was sat in it and his partner in crime, another business man was sat in the other aisle seat, with a spare seat in between. Would that bitch business man move his behind? No he would not. A pretty cabin crew observed my observation and I mentioned my back. There were no other aisle seats vacant. The cabin crew asked if I had any proof of my back complaint. I pulled out my appointment card from my wallet. She took this to the CSD who returned and in front of the business men asked the cabin crew if they had sufficient catering in club class. She confirmed that she had. Then the CSD asked me to collect my hand luggage and follow him to club class. The business mens' faces were a sight to behold!