PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Club 328 in trouble????
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2009, 14:04
thetruestory

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The real truth

The truth behind Club 328. Who are these people spreading lies. Here is the real truth:

David Mills, Robin Southwell and the discgraced HBOS banker Lynden Scourfield (A loan too far from HBOS) all operated Club 328 through Corporate Jet Services see Manx Herald Isle of Man - HBOS ?Rogue banker? ?scandal? with links to EuroManx resurfaces in Scotland?s press

The people on this forum are the employees of Club 328 who all benefitted from the HBOS “loans” made by Scourfield. The pilots hardly flew at all, the benefits were great and life was lovely. See the REAL BANK STATEMENT which was the trading current account for Club 328!! Click here Flickr Photo Download: Bank of Scotland CJS_2 or Flickr Photo Download: Bank of Scotland CJS_1 Unbeleivable. These people are as guilty as any of the bankers being vilified in theUK today. Scourfield was then caught by HBOS and fired. Faced with loosing it’s £250,000 GBP gift every month, the company was a folding when PC and three others bought it. My guess, the staff were hoping for another “Scourfield” free ride and didn’t get it. Look at that bank statement again. Click here Flickr Photo Download: Bank of Scotland CJS_1 – it tells the true story. In my opinion, these handful of ex 328 staff and several competitors who still continue to bitch on this forum don’t give you the facts. Bitter ranting from a bitter crowd.

This is all under investigation now with a well known BBC documentary series. Watch out Mills, Scourfield and Co. Those pilots who continue to rumour without foundation – they all look pretty stupid now. As I can see, the only mistake PC made was getting involved with these people at all by being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Don’t mention the fact that Scourfield, Mills and co used the jet fleet as personal transport for over 100 flights between 2003 and 2007 which accounted for almost 20% of all the flying done ! Look carefully at this thread. See how it compares to all the other airlines who folded in the past year. PC came in at the end of a reign ******, and now they want him to take the fall. Just ask where that yacht is now. You will be pleased to hear that Mills, Southwell and EY are all still sitting on the back deck of the yacht POWDER MONKEY in the South of France laughing at the HBOS shareholders. THAT’S THE REAL TRUTH. Most of you writing here about things you don’t know just having difficult time, while the real ***** are sitting on the yacht and enjoying their life as you did before.

The real scandal is that the people who benefitted from this are our pilot colleagues on this forum. It makes me sick.