PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Industrial action!
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2009, 02:16
Stone Cold II

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
We can always help reduce the Managment's payrises and bonus by stopping single engine taxing, keep both packs on along with the APU on the ground (why should we freeze first thing in the morning) and stop doing any Flap 3 landings not that I see many people do them these days.

Management continue to hammer into us that we as Pilots have the biggest impact on Fuel and should do as much single engine taxi etc. as possible to help increase profits and also ensure they get their bonuses.

They want to keep knocking us down then why the hell are we helping them? We get no thanks for it. Why should they award themselves large payrises and make the crews pay for it?

Would love to see their faces when they look at the data on how many aircraft are carrying out single engine taxi and over a 2 weeks period it was a big fat 0.

I realise we must ensure the future of the company but easyJet is doing very well under these trying economic climates and is nowhere near on the brink of collapse.

I remember A.H. when he joined going round saying let's make easyJet a career airline and make it a GREAT PLACE TO WORK!!!!!!

Recently did SEP up at lala land and it looks like our leader or any manager has lost the balls to turn up for the business chat at the end of SEP day to take questions.

Rant over.