PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Demise of Hong Kong Airlines
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2009, 12:39
mass debator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Intelligent pilot

Good luck dude. I hope you succeed. But remember you are dealing with a bunch of spineless, unethical, selfish, uneducated and unqualified idiots that lie through their teeth to their superiors and to anyone that challenges them.

Not only that, you have the gutless South Americans who would rather watch their friends and comrades get fired than speak up. And then the cheap labour from Indonesia that would gladly accept money in however little form.

All you have left are the Aussies and Kiwis to help you out but the singa swines already systematically fired all them. They knew they wouldn't have a leg to stand on if they all remained. If they were going to succeed, they'd have to get rid of any form of intelligence or people with pride and a backbone.

I don't think you have the capability to be as low and unhumane as these singa twats. Try and think of the most disgusting, unfair, unethical, dirty thing you can do to these guys, and it won't even be anywhere near what level they operate at.

I really hope you do succeed, but you should just let them f*ck it up for themselves like they did last summer. My bet is they won't make it through this one.

Just keep your wits about you and stand up for yourself if your unfortunate enought to fly with one.

Everyone thought the incident at Stars might have knocked some sense into Madam Wu. He must be thicker then we all thought.

Last edited by mass debator; 27th Mar 2009 at 16:07.