PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyjet
Thread: easyjet
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2009, 12:02
flipster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clara,

Good advice from HHFA...please give it a rest. You don't bother me, as I was only passing through this thread but, my word, you are very good at winding people up! Sadly, some of those people will soon be your colleauges and it does not do you any favours to be a marked person...been there, done that.

I am sure you do not aim to be so contraversial on purpose but it is clear that you are strong-willed and quite opinionated. This is not such a bad thing....but please ask yourself these 3 questions:

"What if I'm wrong?"
"How do other people perceive me?"
"Could I make my point in a less confrontational way?"

With your obvious lack of flying experience, might I suggest that if you want to progress in EZY, or anywhere else for that matter, you learn a little bit of humble pie, or at least the ability to bite your tongue until you are settled in?

Some of the points you make are valid (eg I agree that management will want to squeeze every budget and reducing the coffe/tea does save some money....but not a lot! Unfortunately, it will reduce morale - but that's management for you!) However, unless you learn to modify your behaviour, you will not get very far in the airlines; the choice is yours.

A word from the wise

flipster

(retired angry young man)

ps On a jovial note, did you fall asleep during the human-factors and behavioural-markers part of the CRM course? Its not uncommon, you know, I know some trainers and management pilots who did too - maybe you could become like them?