PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyjet
Thread: easyjet
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2009, 22:43
smellster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just removed FC from my ignore list and had a great laugh reading this thread... he/she/it is a great wind-up merchant, and I can't believe how many people get sucked in.

If you're really that bothered check out he/she/it's previous posts dating back to Feb07 when he/she/it claimed to have been virgin cabin crew for 5 months asking about training at Airmed Valencia but not being able to speak Spanish. Then there's the parents having a house in Murcia, then there's the initial Class 1 medical in Jan08 in Madrid, converting the Spanish licence to a UK one. That's when the inquiries about various companies begins: netjets, ryanair, air nostrum, Air europa, Vueling (in basic Spanish) swiftair, the ATP scheme and then Easyjet, and then the windups begin.

So..... I doubt it's an Easy management windup (much too intricate and would require planning unless there's a bonus in it!), more likely a failed and very bitter CTC/ATP cadet if he/she/it got that far.
But in the unlikely event he/she/it does make it to Easy then it shouldn't take too long to find him/her/it out.
Word will get around and then soon he/she/it will become every skippers "beatch" for the day.

Looking forward to "working" with you Flying Clara! Feel free to PM me.