PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bluestream Ceases trading?
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2009, 17:55
spongebob66

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would like to put my 2 pennys worth in now. being the stupid fool that went and did a C604 rating to join this company, and having now writen that £22000 off, I can tell you that I had a few conversations with MP's legal council and she said a fair few things to, and even asked me to help sell MP's plane. she also asked me for some advice and I put her incontact with some very experianced guys who know how to run companies and have the respect of the CAA, I was contacted by a friend who was happy to put work towards bluestream on the C604, they had work in a few areas and have a good reputation, needless to say that Mp's office took this no further and so we all lost out, its a shame. I really think that some good could have come out of this.

I am now lucky enough to have found a job flying 757/767 again, I really hope you guys find somthing soon, How ever be prepared for a few probs I have just found out that PM never sent any of my details to the tax office and also Grant Thornton had no record of my working for the company, needless to say I have proved this to them wth a copy of my roster and tec log page from my 1.5 hrs flying that I did, the most costly flight I have ever taken 22k. Im hoping that will help me get some money from the gov NI fund.

I will be happy to go to the creditors meeting and look these guys in the eye and ask a few questions. I tried to return my uniform and stuff but was told not to bother by the blokes in the office, again Grant thornton were not happy to be told that, and Im sick of hearing that PM and CW wont talk to us because they have been told not to by GT and others that is total BS, they can talk to you but dont have the Balls to, it shows what there made off, and I think we all know what that is, somthing you find in the gutter having just stood in it.

On a brighter note | have been cotacted by a c604 operator who need some crew, im sure some others have if not find my name on the bluestream contact list and call me, i will tell you who it is.

Sorry if my spelling is a bit bad but im having a beer as I type this.

Cheers guys and good luck.