PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skylark Aviation
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2009, 04:00
Stuart Martin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
m not bitter..

when you accuse someone for no reason ....humans like me does tend to go profane.

Look i never forced anyone ever to pay the fees....all above posts make sense when i take money but dont deliver...

Most of the people who had faith on us and paid the fees did get the Job or got refunded

I dont think its bizarre when i tell the candidates to pay a fees for the Job upfront....all those people who have posted above have not paid us ....so its none of their business to call our services SCAM.

I AM TRUE TO AVIATION COMMUNITY AND WILL DO OVER TO ASSIST AND PROVIDE JOB OF MY PERSONAL CONTACTS TO ANY NEEDY CHAP.

And one more reason I ask for upfront payment coz loads of geeks did get JOB through my support but didnt pay my fees ...

I completely understand people tend to be sceptical coz theres lot many people doing SCAM especially in the North America...

But hey not all are same.

Anyways I have no grudges for anyone who posted **** about me on previous posts...

I would wish all your aviation dreams come true and you guys get what you deserve!!!!

All the best.

Cheers!!!!!