PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oman Air Employment - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 26th Mar 2009, 02:15
in FACT is

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Far Better Pilot Standard

this is far better pilot standard than the circus management in WY, FD management is Airline experience pilots standard

Ok, I found my tie, put a knot in it (remembered to speak to the boss) and here goes wrt that link for those looking to apply to FD:
Nb. The criteria we're looking for is as follows:

Captains:
  • B737-300-900 Type Rating is required
  • A minimum of 5,000 hours total flying time
  • A minimum of 500 hours in command in B737 type aircraft - with preference given to B737NG command time
  • A minimum of 1,500 hours in command of a multi-crew, multi-engine aircraft (jet or turboprop) in excess of 10 tonnes
  • ICAO ATPL
  • 1st Class Medical
  • English language fluency ICAO level 4 or above
  • Actively seeking Captains with training experience, i.e., B737NG TRI/TRE/Standards Captain. A solid background in B737NG training would be highly advantageous
  • Actively seeking Captains with airline senior management experience
First Officers:
  • A minimum of 2,500 hours total flying time
  • 500 or greater hours in command of a multi-crew, multi-engine aircraft (jet or turboprop) in excess of 10 tonnes
  • Significant experience in B737EFIS/NG may be considered in lieu of 500 hours PIC requirement
  • ICAO ATPL
  • 1st Class Medical
  • English language fluency ICAO level 4 or above
  • Preference given to pilots with B737-300-900 Type rating
Aside - We were waiting for FD's IT/Systems department to put this link on the main company website but, in the interim - as we're only too well aware that it's tough times out there for many and being keen to help - we've decided to put-up this link so that those wishing to apply may do so (wherein, behind the scenes, it all points at the same database regardless of the URL you get to it via).